<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32565688?origin\x3dhttp://finx-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
Welcome♥

:D
best viewed in Mozila Firefox, but the blogger herself uses Operah and is currently still working fine :D

Profile♥

SEMI KANG
14/01/93
btpsian
NUSHS
saessac93@hotmail.com


Affiliates♥

• 203♥
• Amanda♥
• Andre
• Andrew
• Andy
• Clare
• Cheryl Lin
• Cheryl Yeow
• Chester
• Chris♥
• Daoxin
• Deborah
• Esther
• Esther Candice
• Ethel
• Felicia
• Fion
• Huimin♥
• Huishi
• Jennifer
• Jiayu
• Joel
• Jonathan Ang
• Jiahong
• Kang Raye
• Katrina
• Michelle
• Rachael
• Rania
• Roy
• Ruijia
• Ryan
• Shahid
• Shermaine
• Shini
• Spencer
• Stacy
• Vivien Ang
• Weiyuan
• Wenli♥
• Woan Chyi
• Ying Zhen
• Yufei
• Yuki
• Zikri
• Ziyi♥
• Zundian


Sunday, August 03, 2008
Noticing you, noticing me

And when you slammed the front door shut,
A lot of others opened up,
So did my eyes so I could see
That you never were the best for me.

Heh, that was a real old song (;
but still my all time favourite
even though i've heard it about a zillion times.

Just now i was combing my hair, and it TANGLED.
you know what that means???
.
.
.
IT MEANS MY HAIR'S LONG.
i mean, longer than what it used to be. xD
I'm going through alot of..erm, urge to cut it again.
cuz now its touching my shoulders
and its FLOPPING. like mad. and thats pissing off, you know that?

Church was okay,
My church seniors treated us pizza this week :D
(so rich. Last week was pasta, the week before was SUSHI.)
the starzbites thing suck.
It looks so cheezy and swirly and nice
but the real pizza it isnt all that swirly and curly.
It just snaps the moment you pull it out =.=

I've gotten over my old habit.
I dont feel like talking to him,
I dont visit his blog the moment i start my windows explorer
(yeah i still use them. and hey, they rock okay!)
I dont think of him as much,
I start to see other guys,
I start to forget him. Even his presence.
And i shall seriously consider the possibility that people dont read my blog posts carefully when they visit my blog because that just sounded very stupid (:
somebody teach me how to hide parts of the post.
I've seen it somewhere and its awesome xD

Maybe i'll just get my blog a passcode like last time.
But thats just damn Ma fan!><
heck.

.




Tagboard♥







Archives♥

• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010

Credits♥

layout by twenty